SUMMER OF '17 | SINGAPORE


This post has been sitting in my drafts for a while. Now two months later I decide to publish it.
This summer I returned to Phnom Penh, Cambodia to visit my family and my younger sister who appears in my photos. It was a fun 3 months in which we also travelled to Singapore. For the first month, we stayed put in Phnom Penh. Unfortunately, this isn't the most fun city to live in with only restaurants and bars as attractions, you quickly run out of things to do. Okay, I might be exaggerating a little, we do have a beautiful museum, as well as a newly rebuilt Riverside.
We made our way to Singapore towards the end of July for just over a week. We were told 3 days in Singapore would be enough. I am honestly not sure how that is possible since we didn't even manage to see all that we wanted to visit. Anyway, my sister and I had a great time here, I am not too sure about my parents though. The highlight of our trip would have to be Universal Studios. Our inner child was unleashed. We went absolutely nuts with all the attractions and shops. Ah good times! :)



Mel's Diner at Universal Studios Singapore. Giving me some Riverdale vibes...



Waiting for the fireworks...
What I'm wearing: Nasa Space Centre T-shirt | Boohoo or Primark



Chillin' with the fish at the Singapore Aquarium


 Having her "Jurassic Park" moment...
Top | Forever 21
Shorts | Primark
Sunglasses | Esquisse




One with nature at the Singapore Zoo...


Chocolate-filled panda pow, man I don't want to eat him...


When in Singapore, eat an ice cream sandwich!



Hanging around China Town


Singapore skyline by night



The water light show near Marina Bay Sands





Gardens by the Bay


A No-Face macaron that is just too sweet to eat!


A night stroll by the beach

7 Eleven vibes
Off-the-shoulder top | Zara
Jeans | Bershka
Shoes | H&M

Romwe Generic Fall & Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shop SheIn for the latest in Fall and Winter Fashions